...and spent my half of our economic stimulus check.
I bought, as you can tell, two new lenses for my camera. The lens on the left is a AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED macro lens. That means I can take super close up pictures now and the lens is faster than my "kit" lens, meaning I don't need as much light to get pictures. The second lens is a AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D this is a fast lens so I need even less light to get good pictures. Vendie told me about this lens because I was complaining that I couldn't get any good shots of yarn inside. These two lenses are fantastic and both add something new to my "collection".
I can already tell I'm going to have fun! The picture on the left (or on the top!) was taken with my kit lens (what came with the camera body), as close as I could get to the quarter, and the one on the right (or on the bottom) is with my new macro lens. I'm happy.
And that means you all will have to deal with even more puppy pictures!
A long post on knitting coming soon!

6 comments:
How neat! I don't yet know enough about all the different lenses; I really need to learn.
Yay free money, and yay puppy pics!
Bring on the puppy pics!
I absolutely LOVE that puppy pic you posted!!!!!
Yay for new lenses! We will have to go take some pictures sometime soon.
Hey, if new lenses net us more puppy pics, buy more! :P
We were stimulated kindly and bought a second xBox 360. (I blame Rock Band. It's a sickness.) The rest goes to goodies for the new house.
:kram:
Post a Comment