Thank you all for submitting captions for my little contest - they are all fabulous!!! Now it is time for voting. Voting is open until midnight on April 8th and I'll announce the winner on April 9th!
Your vote can be e-mailed to me at musingsofessjay [at] gmail [dot] com....just copy and paste your favorite caption into the e-mail. You can post a comment here too, I'll take those, I just wanted people to also have a "confidential" option! Please feel free to vote, even if you didn't submit a caption.
Here is the picture being captioned.....Here are the submitted captions, in alpabetical order.....
- "ARRRRR, This be Captain 'Jack'!"
- "Lol, did you see what we did to the neighbor's cat?!"
- "UGH, I can't get the taste of broccoli out of my mouth"
- "I am cutest dog ever. Yes? You agree!"
- "WASSSSSSUP!!!!!!"
- "Can I buy ya a drink? *wink* How about a nice Snausage?"
- "Can too touch nose wif tounge!"
- "Donut hate me cause I iz bootiful!"
- "Get hair off tongue, plz? Thx."
- "How YOU doin'?"
- "Kibbles 'n Bits, my ass!"
- "My spit curlz. You like them?"
- "Nuticles??? Why would I need Nuticles ???"
- "Pblllt!!!"
- "Say cheese!"
- "Taste testin......ur doin it wrong."
- "teh air, it has a flavor."
- "That was some good shit, man"
- "They SAID I as going to get a POODLE cut, and NOW look what they've done!"
- "Ugh! What were you thinking with you picked out dis couch?"
- "Whatchoo mean? This ARE my pritty face."
Lastly.....Skeeter wanted me to remind you that he really is one of the most adorable dogs in the world...even cute dogs have their bad days!

7 comments:
Those are some great captions...thanks for letting us vote!
Thaanks so much for stopping by and giving me encouragement! It means so much...and thanks for caption contest! It was such a good idea, and I thought all the captions were good ones, don't you?
Trudy at Knit/Pickin'
"teh air, it has a flavor."
Is my vote.
Yay! I can haz comments! :yay: Thanks, SJ.
I like "How YOU doin'?"
Silly puppy!
Skeeeeeeeeter! :heart:
"Get hair off tongue, plz? Thx."
I'm with Dilly!
"Get hair off tongue, plz? Thx."
Love and hugs to you, Shane, and the puppers! :muah:
"Can I buy ya a drink? *wink* How about a nice Snausage?"
Post a Comment